Frequently asked questions
Where do I book appointments?
What are the requirements to obtain your MMP?
To become a certified Medical Massage Practitioner, you will need to complete the following courses: Insurance & Billing, Day of the Neck, Day of the Back, Posture & Pain, Upper Extremity, and Lower Extremity (all of the courses offered in the Professional and Master Levels).
How do I sign up for a class? / When is TC’s next class?
You can sign up for one of our classes by going through the course listing or our seminar schedule from our homepage.
What do I need to wear to class?
Wear some “work out” clothes, we do assessments and do NOT get undressed for these techniques, so it will be easier to assess parts if you have shorts, tank top etc. Note: Full length pants or leggings for lower extremity work are not easy to work with.
What do I need to bring to my upcoming class if I'm an instructor?
1. Table (if you’re local)
2. Sheets that fit your table
3. Snacks – some class days will be very long, be prepared & well-rested
I took Insurance & Billing, how do I get more coaching?
1. Review the class for FREE (If taken through Bodywork Education or LMT Success Group)
2. Contact LMT Success Group to set up a FREE coaching session with Harvey
3. Go to massageinsurancebilling.com and buy the comprehensive manual and cd ROM
4. Contact us at email@example.com for a FREE invoice example
Where can I buy educational videos and manuals?
How can I request a copy of my CE hours certificate?
For a request of your CE certificates please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Name, Course, Date of course, and City where the course was held. Please allow 2-3 business days for your certificate to be sent to you.
I lost my CE certificate, how can I get a new one?
Are you currently hiring MMPs?
Openings vary but we will be accepting resumes. Please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.